Clockmaking courses cost £581.00, £430.00 and £369.00 per annum respectively for the 4 hour, 3 hour and 2 1/2 hour classes.
- Monday Afternoons 13.00 – 17.00 Tutor : Francis Brodie
- Tuesday Afternoons 14.00 – 18.00 Tutor : Jeremy Barley
- Tuesday Evenings 18.30 – 21.00 Tutor : Jeremy Barley
- Wednesday Mornings 10.00 – 13.00 Tutor : Peter Newman
- Wednesday Afternoons 13.30 – 17.30 Tutor : David Rawlins
- Thursday AM/PM 11.00 – 15.00 Tutor : Jeremy Barley
All sessions are suitable for all levels of Clockmakers as the Tutor will assist and advise with your individual projects.
Evening watch making project courses cost £472.00 per annum and watch making taught course fees are £600.00 per annum.
- Monday Evenings 18.30 – 21.00 (Intermediate Project Class) Tutor : Lalit Morjaria
- Tuesday Evenings 18.30 – 21.00 (Beginners – Taught Course) Tutor : Kris Stanulewicz
- Wednesday Evenings 18.30 – 21.00 (Intermediate Project Class) Tutor : Lalit Morjaria
- Thursday Evenings 18.30 – 21.00 (Intermediate – Taught Course) Tutor : Kris Stanulewicz
Our taught watch courses follows a structured training program with the group working on the same movement type together.
EFHC is and has been supported by
- The Worshipful Company of Clockmakers who have assisted with equipment
- The George Daniels Educational Trust who have helped fund refurbish of workshop equipment and other tools
- Cousins UK who have kindly supplied equipment
- The Centre is an honorary member of The British Watch, Clock Makers Guild