We hold the following classes :-
Clockmaking courses cost £469.00, £348.00 and £328.00 per annum respectively for the 4 hour, 3 hour and 2 1/2 hour classes.
- Monday Afternoons 1.00pm to 5.00pm
- Tuesday Afternoons 2.00pm to 6.00 pm
- Tuesday Evenings 6.30pm to 9.00pm
- Wednesday Mornings 10.00am to 1.00pm
- Wednesday Afternoons 1.30pm to 5.30pm
- Thursday Afternoons 12.00 noon to 4.00pm
All sessions are suitable for all levels of Clockmakers as the Tutor will assist and advise with your individual projects.
Evening watch making courses cost £328.00 and the Thursday afternoon course is £348.00 per annum.
- Monday Evenings 6.30pm to 9.00pm (Intermediate)
- Tuesday Evenings 6.30pm to 9.00pm (Year two)
- Wednesday Evenings 6.30pm to 9.00pm (Intermediate)
- Thursday Afternoons 1.00pm to 4.00pm (Verge pocket watch making)
- Thursday Evenings 6.30pm to 9.00pm (Beginners)
Our Thursday new beginners watch course follows a structured training program with the group working on the same movement together.
Our growing venture is supported by
- The Worshipful Company of Clockmakers who have assisted with equipment
- The George Daniels Educational Trust who have helped fund refurbish of workshop equipment and other tools
- Cousins UK who have kindly supplied equipment
- The Centre is an honorary member of The British Watch, Clock Makers Guild
Please contact our Membership Secretary for more details and application forms :