We now have spaces available on the following sessions:-
Please contact our Membership Secretary for more details and application forms:
or Telephone 01708 451564
- Monday Afternoon 1.00pm to 5.00pm, Spaces Available
- Tuesday Afternoon 2.00pm to 6.00 pm, Spaces Available
- Tuesday Evening 6.30pm to 9.00pm, Spaces Available
- Wednesday Afternoon 1.30pm to 5.30pm, Spaces Available
- Thursday Afternoon 2.00pm to 6.00pm, Spaces Available
All sessions are suitable for all levels of Clockmakers as the Tutor will assist and advise with your projects.
The Wednesday afternoon session has a structured learning program that is ideal for beginners.
Evening Watchmaking courses cost £317.50 for a full year.
- Monday Evening 6.30pm to 9.00pm, Spaces Available
- Tuesday Evening 6.30pm to 9.00pm – full
- Wednesday Evening 6.30pm to 9.00pm, Spaces Available. New Course starting January/February 2016
- Thursday Evening 6.30pm to 9.00pm – full
Our Wednesday new course and Thursday watch sessions follow a structured training program with the group working on the same movement together.
We currently have spaces on Mondays and a new class starting on Wednesdays but you are welcome to contact us at any time to discuss available places and to be placed on our waiting list.
*BHI THEORY COURSES*
If you are interested in undertaking study of the BHI Theory syllabus with us in the future let us know and we’ll keep you advised of developments at the Centre. Demand is a major factor in deciding whether, or not, to run these courses.
Our growing venture is supported by
- The Worshipful Company of Clockmakers who have assisted with equipment.
- The George Daniels Educational Trust who have helped fund refurbish of workshop equipment and other tools.
- Cousins UK who have kindly supplied equipment.
- The Centre is an honorary member of The British Watch, Clock Makers Guild,
The British Horological Institute and is an approved BHI examination centre.
Page last updated on 18 August 2014.