We now have spaces available on the following sessions:-
Please contact our Membership Secretary for more details and application forms:
- Monday Afternoon 1.00pm to 5.00pm, Fully booked
- Tuesday Afternoon 2.00pm to 6.00 pm, Fully booked
- Tuesday Evening 6.30pm to 9.00pm, Spaces Available
- Wednesday Afternoon 1.30pm to 5.30pm, Spaces Available
- Thursday Afternoon 2.00pm to 6.00pm, Spaces Available
All sessions are suitable for all levels of Clockmakers as the Tutor will assist and advise with your projects.
The Wednesday afternoon session has a structured learning program that is ideal for beginners.
Evening Watchmaking courses cost £317.50 for a full year.
- Monday Evening 6.30pm to 9.00pm, Spaces Available
- Tuesday Evening 6.30pm to 9.00pm – Fully Booked
- Wednesday Evening 6.30pm to 9.00pm, Spaces Available.
- Thursday Evening 6.30pm to 9.00pm – full
Our Tuesday new beginners watch course follows a structured training program with the group working on the same movement together.
We currently have spaces on Mondays and Wednesday in watch project classes (unstructured but also suitable for beginners) but you are welcome to contact us at any time to discuss available places and to be placed on our waiting list.
*BHI THEORY COURSES*
If you are interested in undertaking study of the BHI Theory syllabus with us in the future let us know and we’ll keep you advised of developments at the Centre. Demand is a major factor in deciding whether, or not, to run these courses.
Our growing venture is supported by
- The Worshipful Company of Clockmakers who have assisted with equipment.
- The George Daniels Educational Trust who have helped fund refurbish of workshop equipment and other tools.
- Cousins UK who have kindly supplied equipment.
- The Centre is an honorary member of The British Watch, Clock Makers Guild,
The British Horological Institute and is an approved BHI examination centre.
Page last updated September 2017.